See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
Why is iTunes greyed out on iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you have not already, restart the Mac and also Restart the iPhone (and iPod), then try it again. If they are both connected at the same time, connect them one at a time, to see if this problem is specific to one device only (and it’s blocking the other device).
How do I fix my iPhone through iTunes?
Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Click Restore, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I open my iPhone on my computer?
- Open iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB.
- Click on the device icon.
- Click Settings on the left side of iTunes to see the types of content you can sync.
- Click on the content you want, then click on Sync in iTunes.
- Click Apply in the lower right corner of iTunes.
What is Auto Sync on your phone?
“Auto-Sync” is a feature, which was initially introduced by Android in their mobiles. It is the same thing as sync. The setting allows you to synchronize your device and its data with the cloud server or the service’s server.
How do I sync my iPhone with my Google account?
Sync your account with Apple apps
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Select Passwords & Accounts Add Account Google.
- Follow the steps to enter your email address and password. (
- Choose the content you’d like to add, then select Save.
How do I connect my iPhone to Ford Sync with USB?
How do I pair my iPhone with SYNC?
- Start your vehicle and power on your phone.
- Enable your phone’s Bluetooth® feature48:
- Press the Phone button to access the Phone Menu. Press OK. Add a Device displays. Press OK.
- Go back to your phone’s Bluetooth settings, and scan for devices.
- Both your phone and SYNC should now display a six-digit PIN.
What app do I need for my Ford Sync?
Sygic is the first GPS app to partner with Ford. With more than 150 million users and worldwide coverage, Sygic’s technology is available to iOS and Android smartphone users and its class-leading Sygic Car Navigation app is optimized to work seamlessly with Ford’s SYNC® 3 vehicle touchscreen.