Select the Start button, and then type Default apps. In the search results, select Default apps. Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser.
How do I delete Chrome synced data?
To clear your sync data from the Google Dashboard, scroll to the Chrome sync section and click the link to “Stop sync and delete data from Google.” You’ll then be prompted to confirm the deletion.
Can I have two Google accounts on my Android phone?
If you have more than one Google Account, you can sign in to multiple accounts at once. That way, you can switch between accounts without signing out and back in again. Your accounts have separate settings, but in some cases, settings from your default account might apply.
How do I switch accounts on the Gmail app?
Android Police reports that as of version 2019.08. 18 of the app, you can swipe up or down on your profile picture in the top right of the interface to switch between accounts. Alternatively, you can tap on your profile picture to select from a full list of your accounts, just as you could before.
Can Android have multiple users?
If you share an Android device with other people, it can be rough to keep your account separate from theirs. Fortunately, Android supports multiple user profiles, allowing users to share devices without fear of encroaching on each other.
How do I use multiple accounts on Android?
How to add another user
- On your home screen, swipe down twice to access your Quick Settings.
- Tap the person icon at the bottom-right of the Quick Settings.
- Tap Add user.
- Tap OK on the pop-up.
- After your phone switches to the “Set up new user” page, tap Continue.
- Your phone will check for any available updates.
How can I add another account to my mobile?
Here’s how you add a second Google account on Samsung phones.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen, the app drawer, or the Notification Shade.
- Swipe up in the Settings menu to scroll down.
- Tap Accounts and backup.
- Tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Type in your email address in the provided field.
How do I add another account to my android?
How to Add User Accounts to Android
- Open the Settings menu and scroll down to and select System.
- Choose Advanced to see more options.
- Select Multiple Users.
- Click + Add user to create a new account and click Ok to the pop-up warning.
- A second pop-up will prompt you to set up the new user – click Set Up Now to switch to the user account.
- Click Continue.